This is me looking like an angry asian! NO OFFENSE I AM DEFINATELY NOT RACIST. It is this effect on Photo Booth called Comic Book and it does that to your eyes...I don't get it either

~Promise

--I won't say what I said. You wont say what you said. They won't say what they said. Nobody will cry. That's how it will be. Next time.


This is a picture of myself below. That is NOT my natural look. I actually have REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLYY curly hair. I am never going to flat iron it again. I got a really bad burn with it. And I usually wear some make-up. And that was the night some convinced me to pluck my eyebrows...also never doing that again.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Heyy!

Hey guys! And when I say guys I mean like...two people! Lol. I got Maggie a while ago, she is the alpha female a.k.a she nips ALOT. I gave her a bath today. I know I haven't updated in a while, SORRY! But now it is SUMMER and I have plenty of time!!!!!!!! So this summer I am having sleepovers alot! I also have that acting camp I was talking about AND swim team...whoo. I LOVE my camp, swim team....not so much. Anyway I gtg. :)

1 comment: