This is me looking like an angry asian! NO OFFENSE I AM DEFINATELY NOT RACIST. It is this effect on Photo Booth called Comic Book and it does that to your eyes...I don't get it either

~Promise

--I won't say what I said. You wont say what you said. They won't say what they said. Nobody will cry. That's how it will be. Next time.


This is a picture of myself below. That is NOT my natural look. I actually have REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLYY curly hair. I am never going to flat iron it again. I got a really bad burn with it. And I usually wear some make-up. And that was the night some convinced me to pluck my eyebrows...also never doing that again.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hey...it's me. Of course! Who else. I am really happy. I finished my homework for the rest of the week and so...yea. :) Also this weekend I am going to Worlds of Fun. Oh and check out Julian Smith's videos on youtube! They are hilarious! So yea.....bye!!!!!!!!!! I shall blog soonth. Art thou see you laterth. Awesome right?

No comments:

Post a Comment