This is me looking like an angry asian! NO OFFENSE I AM DEFINATELY NOT RACIST. It is this effect on Photo Booth called Comic Book and it does that to your eyes...I don't get it either
~Promise
--I won't say what I said. You wont say what you said. They won't say what they said. Nobody will cry. That's how it will be. Next time.
This is a picture of myself below. That is NOT my natural look. I actually have REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLYY curly hair. I am never going to flat iron it again. I got a really bad burn with it. And I usually wear some make-up. And that was the night some convinced me to pluck my eyebrows...also never doing that again.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Testing!
I am thinking about singing "Scars" by Allison Iraheta for the talent show...is that a good song choice? Comment saying yes, no, or suggestions of songs.
I am 12 going on 13. no Hadley is not my real name. Only my screen name. I have dark brown hair and green eyes. I love Mexican food. I am random and I hate wearing my hair down. I love my iMac and I have one sister. I am very paranoid so I don't give out personal PERSONAL info in case of stalkers. so yea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment