Sunday, May 9, 2010
Random!! Blog #1
Today is Mother's Day...Happy Mother's Day. I am anxiously waiting the arrival of my grandparent's new dog. I picked her out and named her Maggie. She is five weeks old. I am in the basement...writing this blog. I hope I am entertaining all you other bored people out there. I am also talking to my cousin. Umm...so about me? I talk fast. I am random. I am a fast typer and texter. I make up my own words. I actually like school yet hate homework. My favorite color is blue. I am craving a cupcake. I have always secretly wanted a unicorn. I am in the middle of watching Fired Up. I love Avatar, Sherlock Holmes, and Clash of the Titans. I LOVE DARK KNIGHT TOO. I am going to Worlds of Fun next Sunday. And yea that wraps it up. I don't want to sound all ME ME ME ME...but isn't that the point of a blog? I am listening to m y sister play piano, she is REALLY REALLY good. Welp, signing off now. by the way, i think i made up the word welp. or i am the only one who says it...that and ahhk. lol bye! ugh there are no good fonts on here. >:-P BYEEEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey:) Im a fast texter too, but im a slow typer. And aboutthat unicorn thing, are they real????
ReplyDelete