This is me looking like an angry asian! NO OFFENSE I AM DEFINATELY NOT RACIST. It is this effect on Photo Booth called Comic Book and it does that to your eyes...I don't get it either

~Promise

--I won't say what I said. You wont say what you said. They won't say what they said. Nobody will cry. That's how it will be. Next time.


This is a picture of myself below. That is NOT my natural look. I actually have REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLYY curly hair. I am never going to flat iron it again. I got a really bad burn with it. And I usually wear some make-up. And that was the night some convinced me to pluck my eyebrows...also never doing that again.

Friday, May 14, 2010

The other random blog...

Getting the pup tomorrow. Then going to Worlds of Fun. I got a REALLY bad burn with a flat iron the other day. I was also invited back to my old school to teach all the fifth graders (127 people) about middle school. I was nominated by my old counselor because she thought I was the nicest and most well-behavied fifth grader she has ever met. So I rode over in my school's police officer's police car and I got to press two buttons and I get a chocolate shake from him on Monday. (Well for my and a friend of my choosing). Well I am off to community service. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ummm....well that time has passed. Amanda came with I didnt really choose her but w.e.

    ReplyDelete